Bigfoot™ Super Sling™ in Branson
You can find our Super Sling™ on our Bigfoot Action Tower™! Our Action Tower™ is one of Branson’s newest and most thrilling adventures, standing at over 200’ tall and boasting two individual adrenaline-pumping rides!
The Super Sling™ is the first of it’s kind, as well as the tallest of its kind, that allows up to two riders (one can ride alone as well) to climb onto a seat that resembles a saddle, you are seated back to back and launched straight up into the air! Once up, you will begin the fall back down with a few flips here and there! This extremely smooth and exhilarating experience is one you will want to experience over and over!
Most of our riders jump off of the Super Sling™ (after a few dozen rides, of course) and say it feels as if they were flying! Once you become a slinging expert, you can learn how to maneuver the ride to spin and flip even more!
A cool and unique feature about Bigfoot’s Super Sling™ is there aren’t lap bars holding guests in! You get on the saddle, get a seat belt thrown over each shoulder and over your waist and that’s it! So hold on tight! (Don’t worry, your snuggled in securely!) Or, for the daring, sling up with your arms in the air and enjoy the spins back down!
Another fun fact about Bigfoot’s Super Sling™ is guests are actually more intimidated by the Sling than the Gravity Bomb™ but become obsessed with the Sling! As in won’t get off of the Sling!
Bigfoot’s Super Sling™ has been viewed over one-million times thanks to our friends over at Theme Park Review! Want to see the thrilling video for yourself? Click here! And make sure to check out Bigfoot’s Media Page to see other cool and interesting news stories done here at Bigfoot on the Strip™!
Of course, Bigfoot loves both so come out and decide which one you like the most for yourself!
- $20.95 per ride
- $24.95 per person
- Unlimited Gravity Bomb™ & Super Sling™ rides all day
- $39.95 per person
We do offer Early Bird Pricing Sunday through Thursday, click here to view our specials!
Q: How high is the tower?
A: The Bigfoot Action Tower™ is 200 feet tall and is the tallest attraction in Branson, MO.
Q: What age do you have to be to ride the Super Sling™?
A: We do not have an age requirement, however riders must be at least 46″ to ride the Super Sling™.
Q: How many lights are on the tower itself?
A: We have 35,000 LED lights on our action tower!
Q: When are your free light shows?
A: We have light shows nightly every hour on the half hour from 7:30PM to 10:30PM!
Q: What is the difference between Bigfoot’s Super Sling™ and the Slingshot?
A: We do get asked quite often about the difference between our Super Sling™ and the Slingshot, so click here for more information!
Super Sling™ Requirements:
- Riders must be at least 46″ tall and fit securely in the restraint system.
- Riders may not weigh more than 275 lbs if riding with a partner. Riders may not weigh more than 225 lbs if riding alone. Combined weight for pair of riders shall not exceed 450 lbs.
- Riders with physical disabilities must be able to be secured in the restraint system.
- Loose items such as footwear, hats, sunglasses, cell phones, etc must be removed for the duration of the ride. Riders are responsible for any damage caused by falling items.
- Riders must have two legs to at least just below the knee.
- Pregnant women and anyone with heart, neck, or back conditions, or epilepsy, are advised not to ride.
- Riders must follow instructions provided by the Ride Operator. Failure to due so or engaging in any unsafe or disruptive behavior may result in expulsion from the ride and/or park, without refund.
- Riders may not throw items, spit, etc from the ride. Anyone doing so will be expelled from park without refund.
- Riders under the influence of drugs or alcohol should not ride.