Our friend Bigfoot wants to add more people to his ever growing team of believers! So, we’re on a quest help him find fun, energetic people who have Big personalities and like to have BIG fun to become Ride Operators and Sales Team members. Alongside Bigfoot, you’ll be interacting with guests and helping them have a great time.
Location: Bigfoot Fun Park, 3608 W. 76 Country Blvd, Branson, MO 65616
Positions Available: Amusement Ride Operators and Sales Associates
Position Type: Full Time & Part Time – $10.50 /hour, overtime available after 40 hours
Duties and Responsibilities required:
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Ensure that guests meet the minimum ride requirements of attractions
- Monitor attractions for deviations in safety procedures and act accordingly and professionally
- Always be attentive and alert for potential safety hazards to ensure guest safety
- Physically and visually check restraint systems on rides
- Safely load, unload and dispatch ride
- Keep park clean of trash, natural debris and bodily fluids both inside and outside
- Be on your feet for long periods of time
- Remain calm and react quickly in emergency situations
- Perform safety ride and visual inspection on a daily basis
Additionally applicants must:
- Ensure proper handling of customer credit card information
- Work in all types of weather conditions
- Have reliable transportation
- Be self-motivated, but still be able to follow directions
- Perform well under pressure and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Must be able to deal in a courteous, knowledgeable and tactful manner with participants, staff and general public.
- Be physically able to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Maintain a neat and professional appearance.